Sat, Jan 13|
Virachey National Park
SCOUTING TOUR IN VIRACHEY NATIONAL PARK
Embark on an exciting 7-day trekking scouting adventure through the breathtaking Virachey National Park in Ratanakiri, exclusively for advanced nature and outdoor enthusiasts who want to experience the design of a new empowerment tour.
Time & Location
Jan 13, 2024, 6:00 AM – Jan 21, 2024, 6:00 PM
Virachey National Park
About the event
Together with you and only a few peers, we will undertake a preliminary journey to assess and explore the Virachey National Park on new paths. Together, we will develop a new “Natural Coaching” product for the YEP Academy, taking inspiration from untouched and unique natural beauty and diverse wildlife.
- We will hike every day, orient ourselves with a compass, maps, and GPS, search for water sources, and find new, unknown places to spend the night.
- The Virachey National Park offers us a stunning backdrop for our expedition, allowing us to explore new methods of self-empowerment.
- As we push our limits, we will encounter hidden trails and traverse challenging situations.
- All while being rewarded with breathtaking panoramic views and a cozy campfire with a meal of the food we have brought ourselves.
- Between 21 and 36 of age,
- Advanced hikers with several touring experiences,
- Have experience or want to work in the field of “Natural Coaching”,
- Very good physical fitness: be able to carry 15-17 kg up to 15-20 km daily in mountainous regions,
- Be able to communicate in English,
- ASEAN citizens.
- 80 USD
YEP-Academy provides the following needs:
- Camping/outdoor equipment and training materials,
- Facilitation costs,
- National Park fees,
- Overnight fees,
- Transportation (round trip from the departure point in Phnom Penh to Banlung/Ratanakiri).
You provide to the program:
- Strong passion for nature, environment and outdoor,
- High degree of openness and willingness to make learning experiences,
- Liking to exchange ideas with other like-minded people,
- Readiness to challenge yourself and step out of your comfort zone,
- Being empathic,
- Willingness to integrate newly acquired knowledge into your life,
- Your own food, according to the list provided to you,
- And all items on the packing list.
- Cash: pay directly to us at our office at https://goo.gl/maps/wZcULHa2gSMy6S7d9
- Bank transfer:
- ABA bank account: 005789867
- Screenshot your payment and send to our Email: email@example.com
Maximal number of participants:
- 4 people
- Sale ends: Dec 31, 11:50 PM
SCOUTING IN VIRACHEY
Welcome to SCOUTING TOUR IN VIRACHEY NATIONAL PARK!$80.00